Monday, March 14, 2011

Why didn't I think of that?!

Lastnight I was discussing the possibility of my newborn having brain damage because he was in cardiac arrest for over 6 minutes. I know the person meant well when she said, "pray that it will go away if there is".

My train of thought is raging because I've been told the same thing about Brandan's diabetes. "Pray that it will go away." Why didn't I think of that?




I read an article that said Vitamin D will control blood sugars and ultimately "cure" diabetes and the best way is to spend lots of time in the sun. Why didn't I think of that?




Some people like to point out that "that cookie will make his blood sugar go up." Why didn't I think of that?!


Some people like to advise me that he might go blind.; he might die young; he's going to have a hard life IF I don't control his blood sugars and IF I don't teach him good eating habits and IF I don't take him to the doctors. IF I DON'T FAIL, HE'LL BE OKAY! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment